Re: [Healeys] 60 BN7 Tranny Problem and cost??

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 60 BN7 Tranny Problem and cost??
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 11:23:35 +1100
G'day

The Australia company is called Dellow (www.dellowauto.com.au) who are not
to be confused with the English manufacturer of trials and sports cars
(http://www.dellowregister.co.uk/dellow_history.htm).

It's Saturday morning here and I have 2 hours of sitting on the ride-on
mower in front of me. The secret to avoid the tedium is to add a splash of
castor oil to the petrol mix.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia