Re: [Healeys] front suspension assembly order

To: Simon & Christine Atkinson <satkinson7314@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] front suspension assembly order
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 17:52:43 -0800
I think people usually assemble the A-arms (wishbones) to the stub axle
before fitting both to the chassis and shock arms. There is a specific
procedure for setting the clearance between the A-arms and the end caps
on the stub axle fulcrum (bottom of the king pin). Then, the springs go in.

Wheels go on last ;)

Bob

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. -
Henry Ford