Re: [Healeys] More...60 BN7 Tranny problem

To: <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] More...60 BN7 Tranny problem
From: scott willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 12:26:53 -0600
Hi Mark,

Yes, I have ZERO patience as you can see. I need to relax and enjoy fiddling
but I am a driver more than a fiddler.

I have been driving the A and the E but I long for the Healey grunt. It
comes out of twisties with such  purpose. It also slides through the
turns with confidence. The Jag is nose heavy for really tight roads and
the A is a bit weak though a riot in it's own right. I will just long
for the day and save up for tranny repair. I'll just watch this twitchy vid of
er on the road to get me by.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NXxZRUEWdM

I do need to attend to the interior. I will go ahead and install my
Bill Bolton lightened flywheel that I bought years back and do so some
other minor things.

See ya on the road!

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA