Re: [Healeys] Lucas Sports Coil

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Lucas Sports Coil
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:55:00 +0100
If you have an electronic system you have to take care with the coil and
ballast resistor if present. Some electronic ignition systems require a
minimum resistance of coil (plus resistor) of 3 Ohms I think, anyway
check with the fitting instructions. Also should the resistor be in the
circuit during cranking for some elctronic ignition systems. If not
adhered to the electronic ignition module may burn out.
Kees Oudesluijs