[Healeys] Engine Oil Choice - More trivia...

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Engine Oil Choice - More trivia...
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:42:48 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,

I happened to be at Kragens Auto today and decided to pick up a couple of
spare quarts of engine oil - Valvoline VR1 20-50 racing - same as I currently
use.

FYI, I noticed something new - a nice yellow add-on sticker attached to each
quart plastic bottle that said "High Zinc - Great for pushrod and flat tappet
engines"

I was encouraged by a meaningful marketing message....

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  rnbmail@yahoo.com