Re: [Healeys] Carbs

To: "Herbert Miller" <hgmiller3@qwest.net>, <bighealey@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Carbs
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 19:22:20 -0800
Many Thanks to all who responded. What Herb says seems to be the case.  The
AUC 914 carbs are on an early 1959 BN7 car I just bought for a ground up
restoration.  The AUC 963 carbs are on an original, unrestored 1960 BT7 that
I have owned since 1970.  Has about 110,000 miles on it.  That old girl
still runs good.

 John Snyder
1959 BN7
1960 BT7