[Healeys] shipping help needed

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] shipping help needed
From: "Dave Porter" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 12:17:26 -0700
 UK Healey folks, I have won an eBay auction for a differential for my
bugeye. The seller

magicmidgetman
<http://myworld.ebay.com/magicmidgetman?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1181>

lives in Suffolk area and has quoted prices for shipping up to three times
the value of the item. Do any of you have any desire to help out a Yank get
this item shipped at a more reasonable price, by me having him ship it to
you and then forwarding it to me as used automotive parts and not priceless
antique art?

 Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Or is it possible to go to UPS here
and purchase a prepaid label and send it to him?

dave

frogeye@porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107