Re: [Healeys] Tire Size

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tire Size
From: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 11:53:16 -0800
I've just been shopping for a good Healey tire for my 15 x 6 wheels.
Diameters can be all over the place, even for the same size tire from
different manufacturers. Many of the sizes I liked in the past are no
loner made.

195/65 seem to be pretty well available (I just bought a set for my
VW Passat wagon...)--of course that tire is a little smaller in dia.
than a 205/65, but not much.

Wilko