[Healeys] Footer explained - #1

To: "Healeys@Autox.Team.Net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Footer explained - #1
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 21:23:20 -0600
Git bit by the 3 KB rule<F>:
**************************
John and a couple other folks have asked me if I knew what was going
on with the 'footer' in/on List mail, so I figured it was time to tell all.

Sometime between 3/7 - 3:45PM CST and 3/8 - 12:04AP CDT, Mark
(or his Assistant/Moderator) Changed a setting in the MailMan
program which resulted in the 'footer' (you thought) disappearing.

>From MailMan (and I believe this is the 'switch'):
<quote>
Should Mailman convert text/html parts to plain text?
This conversion happens after MIME attachments have been stripped.
</quote>