Re: [Healeys] Engine bay eats nut

To: "kaynmike.bham@juno.com" <kaynmike.bham@juno.com>, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Engine bay eats nut
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 06:41:21 +0800
Mike -

The angled support beams for the foot wells, one on each side, have a
rectangular box beam at the bottom where it attaches to the chassis
rails.  These beams are open and everything goes down there.  You need
a magnetic feeler or a snake-claw to get in there to pull stuff out.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Alan

'52 A90