Re: [Healeys] AEC3475 Lay gear?

To: <frogeye@porterscustom.com>, Rich Chrysler <richchrysler@quickclic.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AEC3475 Lay gear?
From: scott willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 22:48:43 -0500
Thanks again David for looking into this. Do you know if this model use bus=
hings or bearings? I was told the bushing types are weaker and wear and the=
y were for sedans. I drive my cars like a 15 year old. Also will the Dennis=
 Welch 1st gear assembly match up?

I am strapped for cash and I only want to do this expensive job once. I am =
trying to accumulate parts slowly. A big concern has been core charges. The=
y are high and if no one wants this core I am out if I want to switch to th=
e spec correct gears.

Many thanks,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
59 MGA
66 E-Type FHC

http://www.bgeuroclassics.org
BG Euro Classics Car Club President
Bowling Green, KY

> From: frogeye@porterscustom.com
> To: ahpowered@hotmail.com; richchrysler@quickclic.net; healeys@autox.team=
.net
> Subject: RE: [Healeys] AEC3475 Lay gear?
> Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:15:59 -0600
>
> After some research, the AEC3475 is identical to the AEC3649
> in all aspects except for the ID, thus requiring a different lay gear sha=
ft
> and case.
> AEC3475=3D0.855"
> AEC3649=3D0.985"
> Dave
>
> frogeye@porterscustom.com
>
> Porter Customs 2909 Arno NE
> Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
> 505-352-1378
> 1954 BN2 1959 AN5
> Porter Custom Bicycles

Windows Live=99 Hotmail=AE:=85more than just e-mail. =

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_expl=
ore_022009