Re: [Healeys] Shell Nitrogen Enriched Gas

To: John Soderling <jsoderling@astound.net>, healeys@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Shell Nitrogen Enriched Gas
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 22:33:54 -0700 (PDT)
John, I would say that N2 is very inert on the input side of the engine - a=
s someone said air is about 80% N2.  The damaging part is the N byproducts =
after burning NO et al.

I do not understand the N2 promo - they should have called it O2 - maybe a =
marketing goof ......

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  rnbmail@yahoo.com
  =A0  =