Re: [Healeys] Attachment

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Attachment
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:30:52 -0700
I was (am?) having the same problem with "too long" bounces.  Now, I am
getting a paper clip in front of some List e-mails but no paper clip to
click on to open the attachment.  I am ignoring all the variations being
reported.  As Ed stated, it probably depends upon your server.  Hopefully it
will all be sorted out shortly.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031