[Healeys] Bouncing e-mails.

To: Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Bouncing e-mails.
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:48:52 -0700
--===============1986285545==

--------------070107010805020200060601

It seems like every time I try to quote a previous e-mail, even though
the quotes are very small, the e-mail bounces as being too large.  When
I don't quote the previous e-mails, the posts go right through.

Is this the same problem other people are having?

Bill

--------------070107010805020200060601

<head>
</head>
previous e-mail, even though the quotes are very small, the e-mail
bounces as being too large.&nbsp; When I don't quote the previous e-mails,
the posts go right through.<br>
Is this the same problem other people are having?<br>
Bill<br>