Re: [Healeys] Gas Tank Seal

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Gas Tank Seal
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:34:11 +0100
 Hi Kees,
This was a specific Austin-Healey question and please do not answer, if you=
 do not know.
Sometimes its better to be quiet and do not send spam mails. =

Sorry Bob I do not have the exact measurements. I bought strips of rectangu=
lar rubber, about 2.5 to 0.5 cm and clued them together, when I did it on m=
y BN1.
Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----