Re: [Healeys] Fw: Registration fees

To: Carl Brown <healey@salisbury.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Registration fees
From: Bob Johnson <bjsbj8@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 13:59:02 -0400
And if you don't have a historic tag, they assess the value based on
someones idea of market value. Since I did not know about this treatment for
historic vehicles, my Healey is assessed at about $15,000 in Lincoln county.
Think maybe I'll spring for the historic tag next time.

BTW, when I lived in VA, their structure was once a vehicle is 25 years (I
think) old, it has no value for tax purposes. Cannot imagine how that
legislation got through, but I never complained about it.

Bob Johnson
BJ8