[Healeys] BJ8 Clutch Problem

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Clutch Problem
From: STOCKLAND@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:45:56 EDT
Fellows, installed the geared starter and it works great.  However,  when I
decided to drive around, found a problem with the clutch.  When I  release the
clutch peddle, it takes a few seconds for the clutch to  engage.  The system
seems sluggish and I wonder if the clutch master  cylinder is the problem.  It
is the original master cylinder.  The  clutch was replaced a few years ago
when I rebuilt the engine.  Very few  miles since then.  As always, I look
forward to your comments.

Thanks,

Jon