Re: [Healeys] AOL screwup and lack of regard for its customers

To: "'Ed's Shop'" <shop@justbrits.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AOL screwup and lack of regard for its customers
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 21:04:00 -0400
Actually, of the 22 articles that I have replicated so far, only 4 had
pictures which have been lost. BUT, on at least one of them, the pictures
were of pages from a workshop manual which I have copied. While each page
had a lot of "pictures" they were normally stock shots of the exterior of
Jim's car. The pages will not therefore be exact duplicates of what was on
his site but all of the narrative and many of the photos will be there.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com