Re: [Healeys] First Drive in 26 Years and three problems!

To: "Randy Dickson" <rdickson@midwestarchaeology.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] First Drive in 26 Years and three problems!
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 23:54:45 -0400
Randy,

1. The disc should be Girling, not Lockheed unless it's some sort of
replacement. How far off is it dimensionally?

2. Free play at the diff should be minimal. Is the clunking when you apply
power, then let off? Are you sure the drive shaft isn't contacting something
else in the tunnel? Check for tightness of rear shocks to frame and to link
to axle.

3. The L shaped carpet pieces will be fitted into the upper back corners
between wheel arch and rear panel that seperates the interior from the boot
area. can you send me pictures of tose carpet pieces?

Rich Chrysler