[Healeys] Jim Werner's site

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Jim Werner's site
From: Go2ghill@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:10:07 EDT
I'm sure I speak for others, as I appreciate you making the  information on
Jim's old site available.
Thanks for taking the time and energy to complete the job. Your efforts are
what helps to keep us on the road and enjoying our cars.

Greg Hill
BN4
BJ8

In a message dated 3/20/2009 11:06:47 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,