[Healeys] British Motor Heritage Trust

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] British Motor Heritage Trust
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 09:21:06 EDT
A quick search didn't turn up a web site for the British Motor Heritage
Trust. I am curious what it costs to become a member of the Trust & what  other
services they can provide to members in besides the "certificate". Years  ago,
it was my understanding that the Trust would search their files for a  member &
provide data, drawings, etc. pertaining to a particular question as  a
service to members. Does any one have information on what services are
available &
the related fees? Would there be any benefit to a group such as  the Coucours
Committee joining the Trust?
Gary Hodson