[Healeys] News from Jerry Wall

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] News from Jerry Wall
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:22:46 -0400
Mar 22, 2009 03:41:04 PM, jwbn6@verizon.net wrote:
we had a wonderful spring day starting in the 60's and ending up in the high
70's.  7 big healeys and 2 sob's made the trip.  the 7 was comprised of 2
100's (also known to many of you as 100-4's), 2 hardtops and 1 BJ8.  this
was my first official club road trip with the newly restored factory
hardtop.  the drive down was delightful with the springtime ambient air,
however, coming home this afternoon, the lucas aire put a decided chill in
the air.
cheers,

JERRY WALL BN6
ROWLETT, TX