[Healeys] New items on site

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] New items on site
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 16:52:05 -0400
Since uploading Jim Werner's Technical items, I have decided to catch up
with my own backlog and just finished uploading 35 or so more technical
items and links that I collected last year and have not had the time to work
on. I have about 25 more to go and I will be up to date.

One is the write-up of the tuning of HS6's as described earlier today by
George Heywood. While it is from a Volvo book, it is still about HS6's

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com