Re: [Healeys] anti-friction coating piston skirts

To: Gbouff1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] anti-friction coating piston skirts
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 10:08:35 -0700
I checked out Swaintech when I was investigating exhaust coatings a
while back.

What they claim about the advantages of their product makes sense, but
so do a lot of infomercials (Sham-wow, anybody?).  But, I don't know
what advantage there would be for a street Healey (would probably help a
racer, though).

Bob

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything
that counts can be counted." -- Albert Einstein