Re: [Healeys] Anything going on in LA area

To: healeys@autox.team.net, m.brouillette@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Anything going on in LA area
From: Bert Van Brande <bertvanbrande@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:04:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Mike, listers,

Check out the calendar of club events for the SoCal Austin-Healey assocation
(club)  We have 3 events that weekend the club participates in.

http://www.austin-healey.org/event/2009/04/28/month/all/all/1

On April 18th we have a 'positive' earth day with an Austin-Healey spin:
http://www.austin-healey.org/node/266

click on the google map link at the bottom for directions
Rancho is not that far away from Pasadena, about 32 miles.

The Orange Plaza Car Show - April 19 is within reach too:
http://www.austin-healey.org/node/1022

The Rolling British car day is a bit further south near San Diego.
Let me know if you want to attend an event, I'll pass the word.

cheers,

Bert Van Brande
webmaster
www.austin-healey.org