[Healeys] Conclave Kingston June 21 - 25

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Conclave Kingston June 21 - 25
From: Laurie Wilford <healeymk3@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 22:30:14 -0400
Conclave 2009 in beautiful Kingston, Ontario, Canada will be the Healey event
of the year. We are well on the way to having over 300 registrations and the
Ambassador Hotel is already 60% booked. Information is on the web at
http://www.austinhealeyconclave.com/

Early registration of just $120 Canadian ( Currently $96 US at today's
exchange rate to our friends South of the border) ends April 15th.

Please join us in Kingston June 21 to 25 for a week of Healey fun.

You can email the registration form

http://www.bob.byethost12.com/PDF%20Files/Registration_Form_Rev_2f.pdf

to   Bobgergely@hotmail.com

Thanks,