Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Doesn't want to start Part III

To: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>, fortee9er@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Doesn't want to start Part III
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 17:54:37 -0700 (PDT)
Jorge,

I have not followed all the prior thread here, so my suggestion may have been
done already - but this was my problem a few months ago.

BAD rotor in the distributor.  They look fine to the eye, but there has been a
string of bad quaility out of China.  Buy a new one that looks different/is
from a different manufacturer.  I had two bad ones in a row.

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  rnbmail@yahoo.com