Re: [Healeys] clutch improvements

To: eyera3@gmail.com, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] clutch improvements
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 18:04:00 EDT
Ira--

I have a BJ8 clutch on my 100--it is a diaphragm clutch and is much lighter
and smoother than the 100's original spring clutch or for that matter the
unit on my wife's BN7.  I believe there may be some issues with mounting  the
BJ8
clutch to the earlier flywheel (pin and bolt pattern) but if  as you say you
can have this work done then you will have no problems.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 4/7/2009 5:46:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,