Re: [Healeys] Need Help Installing a New Top

To: "Charlie O'Connors" <charlieoc@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Need Help Installing a New Top
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 07:14:51 -0400
This has been an area that has always been at question for those of us that
don't have and old
top to use as a pattern.   Moss walked thru a BJ8  top install on their
video years ago but
I have yet seen a nice sequence of pictures for the 100-6s and the Bt7.
Are there any good
sequential pictures out there and I wonder if they could be sent to John
Sims web sight for future
viewing.

Thanks,   Mark