[Healeys] Armrest orientation

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Armrest orientation
From: tomleavy@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:30:21 +0000 (UTC)
Hi listers-

Here's one for ya- what is the orientation of the armrest on a MKII (an early
BJ7). The best reference would be distance back from the rear of the ashtray.
BTW, has anyone had problems getting the armrest sewn to the carpet? Any trick
or step worth mentioning?

I'm using the AH spares armrest. Does it require any additional padding or
stuffing? If it fits like the rest of the upholstery I sourced from them, I'm
going to have to do some fanagling to make it look right. Don't get me wrong,
the materials are of excellent quality, but the fit and finish left me wanting
for more.

Thanks in advance, Tom