Re: [Healeys] john sims, keep up the good work on your site

To: "Richard Korn" <rkorn@simnet.is>, "jerry wall" <jwbn6@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] john sims, keep up the good work on your site
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 07:09:06 -0500
Joh, your wesbite as a great service to the Healey xommunity and a great
compliment to the list, which strips pics and attachments, but wait a little
while and we get to see them on your site, I have also pointed out your site
to some of my fellow local club members who are working on their Healeys, so
it is truly a resource to the whole Healey world.

Regards,

Greg Lemon