Re: [Healeys] Fw: Talk about "Not judging a book..."

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Talk about "Not judging a book..."
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 19:52:56 -0700
The same thing happened in 2007 when Paul Potts won the first year of
"Britain's Got Talent".  In a rumpled suit and with not so straight teeth,
he wowed the judges and all of Britain with his tenor voice.  His
performances are also available on YouTube.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031