Re: [Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 3, Issue 257

To: <info@ragtops.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 3, Issue 257
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:30:10 -0500
Dave (AND everybody else with poor memories<G>):

<<unsubcribe>>

You canNOT, I REPEAT canNOT do it that way !!!

Geesh, EVERYBODY receives a letter of conformation which
EXPLAINS "HOW to un-sub" which I am SURE everybody
has kept, right ?!?!?

That said, EVERY post HAS at the bottom, the following:
will trigger another 'method'.  Follow those instructions.

BTW, should want to be able to re-sub, KEEP the instructions
you receive when un-sub'ing!!!  Tis 'the reversal of above'<VBG>!

Ed