[Healeys] Healey Movie Sighting

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Movie Sighting
From: Patrick Yoas <pyoas@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 16:19:53 -0700 (PDT)
Patton,
I don't know about any Healey's crashing but I think sexy Ava Gardner hauling
ass in her Healey towards the end of the movie was a much much better scene.
When I saw the movie I was pretty young and she was probably 39 and looked
darn good!! In my older years she's still 39 and now I'm too old... Can't
win!!
I have the DVD and it's still a grood movie to watch even though the world
ending can be a littl depressing.
PatricK 67BJ8

Message: 2