Re: [Healeys] Stripped Outlet on Fuel Pump

To: Craig and Sue Rice <craigsuerice@iquest.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Stripped Outlet on Fuel Pump
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 05:46:09 -0700
Good to know.  Thanks.

Got me to wondering if anybody has a list of which fasteners are which type on
our Healeys (think Norman's Tech Book has a list of equivalencies, but don't
remember if there's a list of which fastener goes where).  My father and I have
been, uh, surprised by some UNF threads in places we didn't expect (near-match
SAE nuts will go on easily for about half the diameter of the thread then jam).

Bob