Re: [Healeys] paypal fraud

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] paypal fraud
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 18:53:24 -0400
Any email you might get from ANY COMPANY ETC that requests any info from you
online, is bogus, there are no, I repeat NO companies that ask for your
personal info, unless you are ordering something. Also forget about feeling
safe if you see the "yellow lock" when being asked for the info.

We get a bundle of complaints about this. I have even had email directed to my
office requesting personal info. Talk about stupid! They are addressed to
Seniors Vs. Crime Office, Project of the Florida Attorney General.

Bill

BJ7