[Healeys] Fw: Factory Hard Top!

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Factory Hard Top!
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 17:58:19 -0400
 Many years ago (late 70's through mid 80's)when I owned my tricarb BT7, it
 came with not only the original  soft top which fit fantastic and never
 leaked, but it also came with a factory hardtop. We used the hard top every
 spring and fall for about 6 weeks each when the nights were almost down to
 freezing but there was no snow, therefore no salt yet. It saved the soft
top
 from being covered in frost, and with excellent fitting sidescreens, turned
 the car into a snug little coupe. No real problem storing the hard top
over
 the sulmmer in the garden shed with a cotton dust cover over it.

 Rich Chrysler