Re: [Healeys] dissapointing news

To: <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] dissapointing news
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 14:50:52 +0200
Hi Mirek,
I am the lucky owner of a 62 BT7, which was fitted with disk wheels as stated
on one certificate and with wire wheels on a later issued one.
So I can choose what I like and my car is always concours correct. I have both
wheel sets available. Its only some work to convert from one to the other.
And to the precision these cars were built: My BT7 has the same punched
numbers on hood and trunk lid, but on the hood catch it is one digit
difference, to say it is B543 on the lids and B542 on the catch. So I assume
car B542 has got the catch B543 of my car at the assembly line.

Cheers
Josef Eckert

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----