[Healeys] Later Friday Funnies EXTRA EXTRA

To: Michael.Weatherby@us.mwhglobal.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Later Friday Funnies EXTRA EXTRA
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 20:31:05 EDT
To the  Guy Who Tried to Mug Me  in
Downtown  Savannah night before last.

I was the guy with the black Burberry jacket  that you demanded I
hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and  my girlfriend.
You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and  earrings.

I hope you somehow come across this message. I'd like to  apologize.

I didn't expect you to crap in your pants when I drew my  pistol after
you took my jacket. Truth is, I was wearing the jacket for a  reason that
evening, and it wasn't that cold outside.

You see, my  girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber Model 1911
.45 A CP pistol for  Christmas, and we had just picked up a shoulder
holster for it  that evening. Beautiful pistol, eh?

It's a very intimidating weapon when  pointed at your head, isn't it? I
know it probably wasn't a great deal of fun  walking back to wherever
you'd come from with that brown sludge flopping  about in your pants. I'm
sure it was even worse since you also ended up  leaving your shoes,
cellphone, and wallet with me. I couldn't have you  calling up any of
your buddies to come help you try to mug us again.

I  took the liberty of calling your mother, or "Momma" as you had her
listed
in  your cell, and explaining to her your situation. I also bought myself
and
four other people in the gas station this morning a tank full of gas on
your
credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 150 gallons and was
extremely grateful! I gave your shoes to one of the homeless guys over by
Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all of the cash in your wallet.

I  threw the wallet in a fancy pink  "pimp mobile" parked at the curb after
broke the windshield and side window out and keyed the drivers side.  I
called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cellphone. They'll be on
your bill in case you'd like to know which ones. Ma Bell just shut down the
 line,
and I've only had the phone for a little over a day now, so I don't  know
what's going on with that. I hope they haven't permanently cut off  your
service.

I could only get in two threatening phone  calls to the DA 's office and
one
to the FBI with it.  The FBI guy was really pissed and we had a long chat (
I guess while he  traced the number).

I'd also like to apologize for not killing you and  instead making you
walk back home humiliated.. I'm hoping that you'll  reconsider your choice
of path in life. Next time you might not be so  lucky.

P.S. Remember this motto......an armed society is a polite  society!

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322931x1201367171/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
=May5509AvgfooterNO115)