Re: [Healeys] Getting Healey off the ground

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Getting Healey off the ground
From: "P.M. Pollock" <pollpete@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 13:46:49 -0700
Use a roll-around "floor jack" - Craftsman has a 2 1/2 ton low profile
model for about $50 - but be sure to place a length of sturdy 2x4
between the jack and the frame lift point to spread the stress on the
frame.  Jacking straight to the frame will dent it.

--
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any