[Healeys] Headlight dipper switch - help!

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Headlight dipper switch - help!
From: CAWS52803@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 19:22:34 EDT
Recently the little (1") cap/button popped off it's bracket.  This is the
dimmer switch that controls the high/low headlights on my Bugeye - same as my
BN4.  I cleaned it up and pushed it back on, but because of the spring, it
just pops back off.  There is no apparent way to fastened it down.  Even the
Parts Manual doesn't show any method to secure the cap.  And looking at the
bracket, there is nothing that appears to be a switch to control the
headlights.  It is just a solid piece with the 3 wires connected to the
underneath.
Any guidance and/or explanation is greatly appreciated.
Rudy Streng
Lenoir, NC
**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in
the U.S.