Re: [Healeys]

To: steveg@abrazosdata.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys]
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 11:43:18 -0400
Tell that to all the people flipin burgers and doing other menial service
work because NAFTA and other "forward looking" government policies have
gutted our industry. That $14 dollar caliper came at a very large cost!!
Oh, let's not forget WalMart. They can wave the American flag, but it is
all about the bottom line, no matter what the cost.

"I find this method very easy to do using my $14 dial caliper from
 Harbor Freight. God bless globalization!"