Re: [Healeys] Healey Registry

To: "'Healey Mail List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Registry
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 12:36:23 -0400
John, one thing the BJ8 registry does NOT try to do is to keep up with
number of cars "on the road" assuming that that would exclude those up on
blocks, undergoing restoration, under repair, in storage awaiting time and
money, etc. that kind of status for an individual car can change too
frequently to keep up with and would require the owner to report periodic
status to the registry.   Not a realistic expectation, and would the result
be significant anyway?

However, I would be happy to post the BJ8 statistics on your site.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA