[Healeys] HS6 Carb overflow tubes

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Healeys] HS6 Carb overflow tubes
From: tomleavy@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:32:34 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Listers-

I know that this came up recently, but I'm still confused. My HS6 float bowls
have the original elbow tubing with the spring, but I am unsure as to what is
the original spec after that. Is there tubing that further directs the fuel
overflow down and away from the intake/exhaust area? Any pics of an original
configuration would be a big help and much appreciated. I'm going on a 1000
mile trip next month, and would rather not use the fire extinguisher.

Thanks, Tom