[Healeys] Wiper gear box question

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] Wiper gear box question
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:51:38 -0400
Its been years since I refurbed my wiper motor and  the left and right side
gear boxes.   I can
get the passenger side gear box in up into the shroud hole OK but the driver
side is giving
me a fight.  I can't seem to get it into the correct angle without putting a
lot of tension on it that
seems to me may affect the way it operates later on.

Will loosening the large nut that holds the tube to the motor be of benefit or
maybe loosening the
2 screws on the gear box cover and allowing the box to seat its home position
better?

Like I said,  its been a long time since I toyed with this so the action of
moving these screws and
nut are very vague to my memory.

Any  ideas?   Mark