Re: [Healeys] Updated web site

To: "'Tracy Drummond'" <bighealey@charter.net>, "'Carr&Edwards'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Updated web site
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 08:35:29 +1000
G'day Tracy

The Viet Cong used a very effective Cal-Trap type device in Vietnam War that
was set just under leaves or the ground and then the unaware soldier would
step on it with the spikes going through the shoe into the foot.

That's why a steel plate was eventually built into the sole and heel of each
boot.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia