Re: [Healeys] Smiths Ammeter

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Smiths Ammeter
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 12:04:02 -0400
In rummaging through a closet looking for a non-Healey item, I came
across a Smiths ammeter, +/- 30 30 amps. It has the lighting assembly and
a mounting bracket w/nuts, which works but is not the original. Bezel
(later style, i.e., 6 cylinder) has one very small ding, but does not
detract from the overall appearance. If you have an interest, please
contact me off the list. Thanks and have a very nice holiday weekend.

Doug