[Healeys] FW: On and off topic for sale

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] FW: On and off topic for sale
From: "Dave Porter" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 08:18:51 -0600
Not sure if this got through when I was "off the grid" ( due to excessive
bounced mails- unclear how that happened) so I thought I'd re-post this For
Sale items.

 Need a bail out and not from Washington.

Dave

Folks,

 As some of you know I build bicycles in addition to the car business and I
have built a tandem bike for an attempt to break an old (1980) record.

The economy is pretty weak (sucks) at the moment and I need to quickly raise
some money for the attempt next month.

 So, I'm offering a really nice Bugeye up for sale and or a custom bike. The
two tinyurl links below will take you to the pictures.

The bike is a top shelf road bike and you buy the bits and I throw in the
fame for free. Let's call it $1650.00 US It's a 58cm x 58.5cm Columbus
Spirit frame set

( fine grained doped Niobium-steel) Very light, very strong, very
responsive. Very collectible/ridible.

 The Bugeye is a '59 948cc nearly dead stock. It has nearly all the right
stuff and is absolutely rust free. Not a show winner, but damn close. Please
contact me off list if you are

a serious buyer.

Thanks for looking, the car link goes to my Picasa gallery-ONLY the Sprite
is for Sale and the Green Bike.

Dave

http://tinyurl.com/cskmtg

http://tinyurl.com/dk5nag