[Healeys] SU pump test rig

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] SU pump test rig
From: Norman Nock <sjnnock@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 13:36:40 -0700 (PDT)
Rich C & John H ... I used an S.U  test rig when I was rebuilding the S.U fuel
pumps back in the 50's .. if you have my Tech Talk book check page 113 ,my
article was run in Chatter about 20 years ago ,my only notes say later than
April but no year..  it shows the test rig and how it works .. if any body can
tell me the year and month it was run I will note it in my Tech Talk book ...
this test rig was available then from Nuffield Export Ltd           Norman
Nock