Re: [Healeys] List Wisdom - metal cutting

To: healeys@autox.team.net, john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] List Wisdom - metal cutting
From: Jaap Aeckerlin <j.aeckerlin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 09:19:34 +0200
John, get yourself a nice small angle grinder and buy metal cutting disks to
go with the grinder. In Europe these disks are as thin as approx 60 thou and
they cut through body sheet  metal as a hot knife through butter. And yes,
with thicker grinding disks you can grind welds. Get some 'flap disks' as
well, they are excellent for finishing a ground weld. Succes!
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432